How We Find You The Best Mortgage Deal
There are many factors that a professional mortgage adviser will take into account when recommending the most suitable mortgage for a client, such as:
Above all, the mortgage advisers we work with will always ensure you get the deal that is best for you, not the deal that is best for them.
- How the lender calculates interest - i.e. daily, monthly, annually - this can make a big difference to the amount
you pay over the life of the mortgage.
- The efficiency of the lender - how quickly they process applications, how well they respond to customer enquiries, etc.
- The lender's standard variable rate - at the end of any initial fixed or discounted rate the mortgage will
normally revert to the lenders SVR, so it is important to consider how this rate compares with other banks and building
- Whether the lender insist on you using their own buildings/contents insurance.
- What, if any, are the redemption penalties on the mortgage.
- What, if any, is the tie-in period.
- Any arrangement fees that may be payable to the lender.
- What mortgage term would best suit your own individual circumstances.
- How much you can afford in repayments each month, both now and in the future.
- Whether you are planning to move in the near future.
- And last but very importantly, your own ideas as to what sort of mortgage most appeals to you.
This website is provided as an independent marketing website.
We are neither a mortgage lender nor an independent financial adviser and, as such, are unable to offer financial advice.
Enquiries generated via this website are passed on to independent financial advisers and mortgage brokers.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Copyright � 2004-2008.
Terms and conditions of use
This website has been approved by SN Financial Services Limited for the purposes of s. 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
SN Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference number 231014.
This may be checked at http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do
Based on a template designed by Dams Web Templates & Supplied by: WebDesignHelper.co.uk